- You'll save two lives: the pet you adopt and the pet the rescue can take in as a result of your adoption.
- You'll know what you're getting: We provide behavioral assessments on adoptable pets and all adoptable pets have been seen by a veterinarian. All veterinary records are provided to the adopter at the time of adoption.
- Your perfect pet is waiting for you:
- 25-30% of shelter dogs are purebred.
- If you have allergies or are seeking a specific type of pet, we will help find what you are looking for.
- You'll save money: "FREE" pets are no bargain. Rescues cover initial veterinary costs, including:
- Distemper vaccination $20-30 x2
- Rabies vaccination $15-25
- Heartworm test $15-35
- Flea/tick treatment $50-200
- Paws to Heart Rescue's adoption fees range between $40 - $250. These fees cover the expenses of veterinary care, food, and supplies for current animals in our care as well as animals that we will rescue as a result of adoptions.
- We offer discounts for those adopting two pets at once and to those who choose to adopt a pet they are fostering.